Saturday, December 11, 2010

I saw him first.

You know what? I love my kids. I seriously. Love. Them. L.O.V.E.

But gosh they can be demanding!

Dan is working nights this weekend. Which means gone all night and sleeps all day (in this heat yuck! So I leave the house so he can sleep in the aircon - wife points, Check!) and has a one hour window in the afternoon where the children demand 50 million things of him. Then the cuddles and "bye Daddy's" and "love you Daddy's" start.

But I wanted a turn. They were pushing me away and "hey Dad! hey Dad! Hey DAAAAAD!" during my cuddle time. So I made them stand in the corner while I had my two minutes. Cause after 14 years together (99% of the time) I like him.

And besides... I saw him First.

Tehehehe! Babies I tells ya!

2 comments:

  1. This is a great post beautiful Beth, you two are so cute. 14 years and you are still crazy for each other, that is the way it should be. I wish that I can have the same relationship with my husband to be, whoever he may be. xx

    ReplyDelete